Cats will be cats!
While we can’t control everything they do, please follow these guidelines to limit the risk of any negative behaviors.
- Respect the cats — do not disturb them if they are eating or sleeping.
- Ask for assistance with cats in cagebanks.
- Red collar cats need a little extra space.
- Yellow collar cats should not be fed treats.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult and may not pick up cats.
- Adults must actively supervise children in their party at all times while inside the cafe.
- Do not stick fingers inside any cages or animal enclosures.
- When in doubt, ask a volunteer! We are more than happy to help.
For visitors under 14 (human) years
- No running or yelling.
- If a cat is hiding, let it hide.
- If a cat is sleeping, let it sleep.
- Do not climb on cat or human furniture.
- Please share the cats and the cat toys.
- Keep an eye on your parents and make sure they are following the rules.