Rules for All Visits
– Groups of more than five people should contact email@example.com about scheduling a private party. Large groups can overwhelm the cafe space, especially large groups of young children. Large groups that book multiple reservation slots may be turned away by the cafe staff without refund.
– Due to fire code, we cannot store strollers, scooters, or other large items inside the cafe space. They must be kept outside our main window.
Cats will be Cats!
While we can’t control everything they do, please follow these guidelines to limit the risk of any negative behaviors.
- – Respect the cats — do not disturb them if they are eating or sleeping.
- – Ask for assistance with cats in cagebanks.
- – Red collar cats need a little extra space.
- – Yellow collar cats should not be fed treats.
- – Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult and may not pick up cats.
- – Adults must actively supervise children in their party at all times while inside the cafe.
- – Do not stick fingers inside any cages or animal enclosures.
- – When in doubt, ask a volunteer! We are more than happy to help.
For Visitors Under 14 (human) Years